» Lens Distortions Statement SFX Wav
» Waves 10 Complete v24.4.2019 WIN OSX
» Zero-G Ethera Gold KONTAKT
» Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2 Software Update v2.6.1e
» Sonex Audio Acoustic Guitars KONTAKT
» Waves 10 Complete v13.5.2019 [NON INSTALL] [MacOS]
» Waves 10 Complete v28.4.2019 OSX [FIX ONLY]
» Wave Alchemy Complete Drums 2
» In Session Audio Taiko Creator KONTAKT
» Arturia V Collection 7 v7.0.0-R2R
What download option do you prefer to use?
Virtual Studio Technology and its acronym VST refer to an interface standard for connecting audio synthesizer and effect plugins to audio editors and hard-disk recording systems. VST and similar technologies allow the replacement of traditional recording studio hardware with software counterparts. VST plug-ins are software modules that can take the form of real-time instruments or effects. Thousands of plugins exist, making VSTi the most widespread audio plugin architecture.
Boom Library ReCenter v1.0.1-R2R
ACTIVE | --- | Views: 188
DATE : 2019.03.14 | NUMBER : R2R-7796 | SiZE : 9.64 MB
ReCenter automatically repairs off-center stereo recordings while keeping the original stereo width which makes it an invaluable time-saver and a perfect tool for professional post-production. Fix off-centered stereo field recordings, dynamically center vocal artists or musicians that moved around the stage or center hard directional effects like drive-bys and stereo whooshes. ReCenter makes tedious panning automation obsolete so you can focus on your creative flow.
WHAT IS RECENTER?
ReCenter is a stereo processor that constantly analyses an incoming stereo signal and dynamically rotates it to the center or a given angle without altering the stereo width. Having the incoming signal centered, you can narrow or widen the stereo image within ReCenter. For a better low frequency control you can mono the original signal below a set frequency. A multiband processing option intelligently shifts more complicated signals.
- Dynamically create convenient stereo images
- Once the center is restored, precisely alter the stereo image
- Input stereo or M/S signals
- Mono filter below certain frequencies
- Multiband mode for heavy-duty applications
- Widen or narrow the centered stereo image
- Shift the output angle to left or right
- Easily correct any stereo recording, where the microphone angle was off
- Dynamically center a vocal artist that moved around the stage while performing
- Center stereo whooshes, drive- or fly-bys and other hard directional effects
- Widen instrument recordings while keeping a perfect stereophonic balance
On this site you will find a carefully selected collection of the Internet’s best VST Instruments like Native Instruments, VST Plugins, Samples, sequencers, effects processors, dj tools, loops, presets and a lot of Video tutorials and manuals.
We have over 45000 apps and it's a growing list. Become a VIP member and recieve exclusive access to all downloads.