» Visceral Instruments - Aggressive Trailer Sounds vol. 1 ...
» Xfer Serum Update 127b1 update WiN -Wt SN
» 8Dio Anthology Strings Instrument KONTAKT 6 - imac-rusl ...
» Cymatics Vibrance multi library
» recordingrevolution Record Making with Jacquire King
» AudioBro Genesis Childrens Choir v1.0.0 KONTAKT-SYNTHiC ...
» Rigid Audio Atheos KONTAKT
» standalone-music.com 800M! by 7SKIES (Serum Presets and ...
» Sticky Sounds - Stamped Edition [FREE]
» Vengeance Sound Avenger Expansion pack Granular XP1 (UN ...
What download option do you prefer to use?
Virtual Studio Technology and its acronym VST refer to an interface standard for connecting audio synthesizer and effect plugins to audio editors and hard-disk recording systems. VST and similar technologies allow the replacement of traditional recording studio hardware with software counterparts. VST plug-ins are software modules that can take the form of real-time instruments or effects. Thousands of plugins exist, making VSTi the most widespread audio plugin architecture.
Orange Tree Samples Evolution Roundwound Bass v1.0.0 KONTAKT-SYNTHiC4TE
ACTIVE | --- | Views: 259
SYNTHiC4TE | May 17 2019 | 10.3 GB
Evolution Roundwound Bass features a vintage J-style electric bass equipped with roundwound strings for a bright, defined tone that cuts through the mix.
We developed this library in collaboration with Rosewood Recording Company, one of Utah's most venerable recording studios. Guy Randle, the owner and recording engineer at Rosewood Recording Company, incorporates a lot of analog audio equipment when recording, including a Neotek analog console, tube preamps, vintage compressors, and other classic analog gear. While we've provided the as-is direct signal of the bass, we also included an enhanced signal as well, which adds some bite to the attack of the notes and also increases the richness and sustain of the bass.
The bass samples were performed by seasoned bassist Bill Cushenberry. Originally from Burbank, California, Bill's musical career started early and has taken him around the world and across the US. He has been a mainstay in the live gig and studio scene in the intermountain west for many years, including stints in both the Osmond Brothers and Donny and Marie bands. He plays an array of basses, but this particular bass has been his personal favorite for over forty years.
Evolution Roundwound Bass is outfitted with our Evolution guitar engine which provides you with a wealth of appointments: customizable mapping system, configuration for the instrument's tone and playability, and a robust effects suite. The library includes many factory presets for ready-to-use classic and modern bass tones that fit right into the mix.
- Built-in effects engine for instantly-usable bass tones.
- Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
- Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and non-latching keyswitches, and more.
- 21.9 GB (compressed to 9.9 GB using the lossless NCW audio format) of 24-bit samples.
- Articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, and natural harmonics in fingerstyle and picked playing styles as well as slapping, popping, and performance effects like string slaps, slides, and much more.
- MIDI articulations for instant octaves, grace notes, buzz trills, whole-step slides, whole-step hammer-ons, and slides (velocity-based and tempo-synced).
- Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
- The articulations have 3 dynamics, 2 pick directions (when applicable), and 2x round-robin.
On this site you will find a carefully selected collection of the Internet’s best VST Instruments like Native Instruments, VST Plugins, Samples, sequencers, effects processors, dj tools, loops, presets and a lot of Video tutorials and manuals.
We have over 45000 apps and it's a growing list. Become a VIP member and recieve exclusive access to all downloads.